What Peter Talks About:
- How we create more engaged citizens without major resources
- The role of technology, particularly social media in our relationship with our city and each other – and how it actually builds social capital
- What are the “Most Lovable” cities and how we can learn from them
- How we fall in love with our cities; what works and what we don’t respond to
- How a small number of people who are “in love” with their city can have major impacts
- What little things matter in the relationship with place making
Who Should Attend:
- Government leaders
- Planners and City Managers
- Arts and Cultural leaders
- Entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Education leaders
- Concerned citizens who want to improve their community
For samples, please see Media section.
Rates and fees vary by organization and event. To book Peter or for more information, please contact us.